Each and every one of us serves customers,
whether we realize it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company,
serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving
the employees by producing their pay slips and keeping the company running. Or
maybe you're a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.Possibly you are working for a tourism Operator, and working with and guiding tourists around your area.
This Module will
look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve
ourselves in the process.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers' needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers