We all go through it at some time in our lives. Searching for a job can be intimidating.
- How do you know what job you're best suited for?
- How do you build a winning
resume and covering letter?
- Where can you find job leads?
- How do you network
without feeling nervous?
- What happens when you land an interview?
- And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
This course will
give you some of the answers to these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new
job within the shortest possible time.
After completing this course, you'll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job.
The course consists of 3 modules, which are best done consecutively, namely:
- Starting your Job Search
- Creating your Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- The Job Interview
Identifying the purpose for working and the assessment of skills can help determine the types of jobs your participants should apply for.NOTE: These modules are also available individually for those not wishing to do all three.
- Manager: Bruce See